Saturday

February 26, 2011

© Mike Gannon

© Mike Gannon

© Mike Gannon

© Mike Gannon
"These images are all scanned slides from a trip to Alaska a number of years ago.  The pictures of Denali (Mt. McKinley) were taken on one of the rare days when the mountain was not shrouded in clouds.  Meg (my daughter who accompanied me on the trip) and I were unaware at the time how lucky we were to have a clear view and learned later that this only happens a few times a year.  Other than a little work on exposure and color correction there was no photoshopping of these images."  ~Mike Gannon

4 comments:

Diane Eubanks said...

Very nice, Mike. My favorite is the last one of Denali.

Chantal said...

the last photo is my favourite, love mountains

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures of Alaska. Makes you want to go there. The picture of the old truck is a rare find, too. Very well done.

Gary Pinkerton said...

Thanks for sharing these Mike, hope to see more !