Our club members are a mixture of beginning, amateur and professional photographers, with skills ranging from novice to expert. We shoot a wide variety of subjects ranging from portraiture to nature. Each of us wants to learn more, and to share what we have learned about making pictures.
We meet once a month - usually the first Tuesday of the month - at the Otter Creek Church located at 409 Franklin Road in Brentwood, TN. 37027. We begin to gather at 6:00 PM to view Photo of the Month images as well as for informal conversation; the formal meeting begins at 6:30 PM.
To learn more about the club and its varied activities and projects, visit Brentwood Photography Group.
The mission of the Brentwood Photography Group is to serve our members by encouraging development of their photographic skills through education, exhibitions of photographic accomplishments, friendship with others who share a love of photography and to share our talents with individuals and organizations in our community.
The Purpose of the Brentwood Photography Group Blog:
The purpose of the Brentwood Photography Group Blog is to serve as an additional venue to showcase the work of, and gain photographic exposure for, our club members.
All club members -- beginners and professionals alike -- are encouraged to submit their work.
Guidelines for submitting images:
- Submissions should be sent to Sue Henry
- Photo files should be sized to 800 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi. The file name for each image should include the photographer's name.
- Please keep in mind that our club is comprised of members from all age groups. Work deemed to be inappropriate for younger viewers will not be shown.
- Send photos anytime and all the time! Check the blog every day! The photo you sent three months ago might be today's photo!
- The photographer's name with copyright symbol will appear in the post.