Jeremy, this is great! I love to shoot old cars and trucks, but I've never found one in the water. Love it!
Awesome find and beautiful shot!
Thanks Diane and Mary,I found this car in SD with 600 others and spent 3 weeks taking pics of all the cars. I got to know the whole family that owned the cars and just in time as all the cars where being auctioned off.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jeremy, this is great! I love to shoot old cars and trucks, but I've never found one in the water. Love it!
Awesome find and beautiful shot!
Thanks Diane and Mary,
I found this car in SD with 600 others and spent 3 weeks taking pics of all the cars. I got to know the whole family that owned the cars and just in time as all the cars where being auctioned off.
Post a Comment